Life Planning Information Website - Education Bureau

Graduates may choose to apply for sub-degree programmes in post-secondary education institutions including associate degree programmes and higher diploma programmes (which can be divided into government-funded and self-financing programmes). Upon completion of the courses and meeting the specified requirements, graduates can pursue top-up / articulation degree programmes locally or overseas. For locally-accredited self-financing post-secondary programmes, graduates can apply through Electronic Advance Application System for Post-secondary Programmes (E-App) or directly to individual institutions:

  • Caritas Institute of Higher Education
  • Hong Kong Nang Yan College of Higher Education
  • Caritas Institute of Community Education
  • Lingnan University - Lingnan Institute of Further Education
  • Caritas Institute of Higher Education
  • The Chinese University of Hong Kong - School of Continuing and Professional Studies
  • City University of Hong Kong School of Law - Community College of City University
  • Hong Kong Polytechnic University - Hong Kong Community College
  • Gratia Christian College
  • The Open University of Hong Kong - Li Ka Shing Institute of Prof
  • Hong Kong University School of Professional and Continuing Education Po Leung Kuk Community College
  • The University of Hong Kong – HKU SPACE Community College
  • Hong Kong Art School - Affiliated Organization of Hong Kong Arts School
  • Tung Wah College
  • Hong Kong Baptist University
    - College of International Education
    - School of Continuing Education
    - Academy of Film
  • Vocational Training Council
  • Hong Kong College of Technology
  • Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education
  • Hong Kong Institute of Technology
  • YMCA College Of Careers
  • Hong Kong College of Technology
  • Hong Kong College of Technology

Entrance requirements: The minimum entrance requirements for the above associate degree programmes are generally Level 2 or above in five HKDSE subjects (including Chinese Language and English Language) or above.

Back to Top